Epsom salts or magnesium sulphate is a very old-fashioned application for anything from sore muscles to helping your tomato plants.
Packaged from our bulk bin in a appear bag wijth cello tape to seal.
Here are uses for Epsom salts:
- If you’ve overdone the exercise throw a cup of Epsom salts into your bath and soak. You’ll deliver much needed magnesium to tired, painful and inflamed muscles.
- To treat constipation take 2tsp in a glass of water once a day.
- Sprinkle 1 handful per square metre on tomato and citrus plants to promote strong growth and yield.
- Clean tiles and grout by mixing 50/50 with dishwashing soap. Apply, leave for 5 minutes then scrub off.
- Rub a handful over damp skin to remove dead skin cells and leave your skin feeling clean and soft. The magnesium also to repair your skin.