Pacific Harvest Chilli Kelp seasoning is great to add warmth & pzazz to a dish while increasing your iodine intake naturally!
- Especially tasty with root vegetables & beef
- Kelp is classified as a Brown Algae
- Pacific Harvest prepares a range of exquisite kelp condiments designed to enhance both wellbeing and cooking experience
- Very little salt (if any) is required when using them
- The mineral concentration is such that Kelp tastes salty naturally, with a lot less sodium than salt
- In Chilli Kelp Seasoning, kelp granules (71%) are mixed with chillies and other spices to make a warm and nutritious condiment
- Because of its leathery texture, Kelp does very well prepared as a seasoning
- The grind is small enough to become tender when exposed to moisture from other food ingredients
Pacific Harvest Kelp is wild-harvested sustainably from designated coastal areas in New Zealand and tested for contaminants.
- Easy way to get kelp into your diet
- Great flavour
- Best source of iodine in nature