This illustrated greeting card is from a series featuring some of the rarest birds of New Zealand. The birds chosen for this series have particularly special conservation stories. These gorgeous birds are Stitchbirds, also known as Hihi.
About Stitchbirds: Male Stitchbirds have strikingly plumage, with black, yellow and white colouring, the females are mostly brown/grey colour. Stitchbirds are very rare and were once reduced to a single population on Hen Island, they have since been reintroduced to several predator free mainland sanctuaries and offshore islands.
• cards are A5 folded to A6 (105 x 148mm when folded)
• printed on 100% recycled 300gsm card with vegetable based inks
• comes with a grey coloured 120gsm locally made envelope, containing 30% recycled material
• blank inside
• hand creased and folded
• sealed in biodegradable and compostable sleeve
• information about the bird's population and conservation story is printed on the reverse of card