KOTUKU WHITE HERON PATTERN ECO-FRIENDLY NOTEBOOK
This eco-friendly soft-cover notebook features an original illustrated pattern of one of New Zealand’s most iconic birds, the Kotuku or White Heron.
This notebook is printed in Wellington, New Zealand onto 100% recycled paper before being hand-stitched with linen thread and hand finished with rounded corners. The illustrated pattern is printed on the front and back of the notebook.
Features a generous 80 pages of 100gsm paper. Inside pages are available in your choice of lined or unlined/blank.
Measures 185mm x 148mm when folded (when opened flat size is approx 185mm high x 297 wide).
Also available in 7 other patterns of New Zealand birds.
Details at a glance:
• Soft cover printed on 300gsm 100% recycled paper
• Inside pages are 100gsm 100% recycled paper
• 80 inside pages - Lined or Unlined
• Folded size is 185mm x 148mm
• Hand Stitched & hand finished
• Original illustrated pattern on front & back cover
• Supplied in a compostable and biodegradable packaging
• Made entirely in Wellington, New Zealand