This cute, duck shaped natural rubber teether is a must have for all babies.
- 100% natural rubber teether
- Handpainted with natural plant pigments
- The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action
- Texture on the beak, feet and neck help to sooth and massage irritates gums
- Free from phthalates, colours, PVC & EVAtane, silicone & BPA
- Easy to grip
- Hygienic, one-piece design prevents bacteria accumulating in cracks and joints
- Packaging is made from recycled and biodegradable materials printed in soy ink
- Sustainably produced
The Kawan teether is covered in a fine layer of vegetable oil when you receive it. This is to protect the rubber from drying out. Before using the teether it should be washed, then sterilised using either a sterilising solution or by boiling in water for 5 minutes.
It should not be cleaned using a dishwasher or microwave. It is not recommended to freeze or cool down the teether.
Complies with the EU safety standard EN71, US ASTM, AS/NZ ISO and Canada Consumer Product Safety.
See “Additional Info” tab for product safety advice.
Size 10 cm high.
Hevea products are made from natural rubber. Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions and stop using the product if an allergic reaction occurs. The latex content in Hevea products is very low and no allergic reactions to Hevea products have been reported to date, however there is the potential for an allergic reaction to occur. If your child has had a previous reaction to rubber products or there is a known family history of latex allergy, we would advise not using Hevea products.